We’re Hiring! (as of July 1, 2019)
Physical Preparation Coach
Description – We’re looking for someone to join our organization that is interested in becoming a full-time strength and conditioning coach. This position is ideal for someone who is outgoing, highly motivated, growth oriented, and hard working. It requires a candidate that can be successful in situations working closely with other coaches as well as autonomously. You will be become part of a team focused on the development and implementation of cutting edge training programs designed to prevent injury and enhance physical performance in athletes. You’ll gain valuable, hands on experience with the science and practice of all areas of athletic preparation. A part-time (20+ hours/week) position is available immediately.
- Working towards or hold a degree in exercise science, kinesiology, or physical education
- Working towards or hold a nationally recognized certification in Strength and Conditioning (NSCA, ACSM, etc)
- Coaching experience – not necessarily S&C
- Preference will be given to those with experience in a strength and conditioning environment, with a basic understanding of periodization, plyometric and free weight training.
- A dynamic personality with the ability to motivate athletes during intense training
Compensation – Negotiable depending on experience
How to Apply – Send or email a letter of interest, a resume, and three references to Jensen Brent, Director of Training, Jensen@AcademySportsPerformance.com The position will remain open until a suitable candidate has been selected. If this webpage is still active, the job is still open.